Southeast Regional Consortium Virtual Conference 2021
This year's conference theme is "Transitioning Back - Planning for the Return to Normal"
Please use this link to register.
- Registration Closes at 5 PM EST on October 27, 2021.
- There are no fees to attend this conference.
- The conference will be hosted on the Zoom Videoconference platform.
Please use this link to submit a conference proposal.
- Deadlines to submit a proposal are September 24, 2021, at 5 PM EST.
- You will be notified via e-mail if your proposal has been accepted by October 1, 2021.
Tentative Schedule - live agenda will be available once the agenda is set.
|Date/Time*||Track 1: Faculty / Teaching & Learning / Student||Track 2: Practitioners / Policy|
|11:30 AM||Pre-Conference Welcome & Introduction|
|12:00 PM||Session 1a||Session 1b|
|12:40 PM||Session 2a||Session 2b|
|1:40 PM||Session 3a||Session 3b|
|2:30 PM||Session 4a||Session 4b|
|3:20 PM||Session 5a||Session 5b|
|4:10 PM||Networking Breakout|
|10:00 AM||Session 6a||Session 6b|
|10:50 AM||Session 7a||Session 7b|
|11:40 AM||Session 8a||Session 8b|
|12:30 PM||Brown Bag Lunch with Keynote Speaker|
|1:30 PM||Student Panel|
|2:15 PM||Regional Town Hall|
|* All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST).|